Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Why blog? What's my theme?

Why am I starting this blog? My honey and I started one before. That was a flop. Neither one of us wanted to put our hearts out in cyberspace (at least that's what I was thinking). He just didn't have the time and I didn't know what to write about.

Now I'm more comfortable with where I am and can write without thinking I have to pick a theme like homeschooling or country living or politics. My theme for this blog is life and my journey through it searching for what's missing. At times the missing part has been huge, at other times it just seemed so. The biggest part that was misssing for most of my life was God. The thing is...I didn't think He was missing.

Anyway back to my theme not being a theme. Since my "theme" is my life then I can cover any topic I want. Ha! Not even a blog is going to tell me what to do. Do you sense some small prob with authority? -sarcasm alert-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the conversation with me, myself and I. ;)
I'm planning being more consistent in my blogging, so I'll actually be around to converse with.