Saturday, April 14, 2007

Who else was abused at either school or church by someone in authority?

Sometimes I obsess on a topic. Right now it's back to really wanting to find others who were abused by the same teacher who abused me. He has been a teacher, girls basketball coach, principal, and taught various subjects in the middle school grades. I last saw him in the office of the Christian school where he was currently teaching, 20 years after he abused me.

I really didn't plan on writing this tonight, but sometimes I just can't get it out of my mind. It helps to write.

I wonder if there is anyone else out there blogging or reading blogs who thinks they were the only one. I may have been one of his first, but I doubt that because he was too good at it. He was in his early twenties at the time.  Did you all know that the state this happened in has lifted the statute of limitations on rape? I could get him now if someone else came forward too. If we come together we can stop him, but there needs to be more victims of his found.

He looked me in the face and said he didn't know what I was talking about. But when he walked into the office his usually red face turned white and the color drained instantly.(I thought that only happened in books) He recognized me although he denied even that. I don't know what else to do. The lawyer said I needed someone else to come forward before there was a case that could be won, even though he said I had very credible testimony.  I have since found out that lawyer is considered a BJU lawyer.  I found out some other things too that I can't share here.

Do you remember his tie always flapping in the wind? Do you remember his anger? Did you cry too?
I think his kids are through college now. So this won't screw up their college days if we go after him now. He denied it all and was very angry. Don't you remember how he looks when he's angry? I don't think he's stopped. What little girl has he hurt this school year? I'll be the name and face on this as much as possible if you'll just help me do what has to be done to stop him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the conversation with me, myself and I. ;)
I'm planning being more consistent in my blogging, so I'll actually be around to converse with.