Thursday, May 3, 2007

Title questions?

Well, if anyone's read enough of this blog so far you may be wondering a few things.

What does the title of this blog have to do with anything?
answer   Everything! I'm writing from both ends of my life at the same time, so it doesn't look so great. If you stick with reading; eventually you will see Gods grace working in my life. A lot of times I can't see it where I am, but I can see his grace where I used to be. I hope I can show it in my writing.

You may have thought this was going to be a real spiritual kind of blog that would be a good read. answer  It's probably not. It's real. I haven't sanitized it for the "good" people. I write about my life, my journey and Gods grace and mercy in that journey. Some parts of my life are really crappy. That description may offend some, but "crappy" is the sanitized version.

If you're looking for heavy doses of talk about grace; you probably won't find it.
answer  I'm just learning to see it, but I'm looking for it in my life and in the lives of my family and friends. It's kinda like I have training wheels on. I wobble a lot and fall, but still move closer to God. I'm not running from him. I just don't ride too well yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the conversation with me, myself and I. ;)
I'm planning being more consistent in my blogging, so I'll actually be around to converse with.