Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Prayer for when I don't have the words. Psalm 130 --New Living Translation--

Psalm 130


From the depths of despair, O LORD,
   I will call for your help.
 
Hear my cry, O Lord.
   Pay attention to my prayer.
 
LORD, if you kept a record of our sins,
   who, O Lord, could ever survive?
 
But you offer forgiveness,
   that we might learn to fear you.
 
I am counting on the LORD,
   yes, I am counting on him.
   I have put my hope in his word.
 
I long for the Lord
   more than sentries long for the dawn,
   yes, more than sentries long for the dawn.
 
O Israel, hope in the LORD;
   for with the LORD there is unfailing love.
   His redemption overflows.
 
He himself will redeem Israel
   from every kind of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the conversation with me, myself and I. ;)
I'm planning being more consistent in my blogging, so I'll actually be around to converse with.